Want me to feature or review your book?

I love books! so if you wish for me to feature your book, then fill up the contact form. No erotica please.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1)Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 1 by Kyousuke Motomi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this manga so much!!The best romance manga ever. Kyousuke Motomi sensei knows how to target not only teen readers but also young adults. The heroine in this manga is not your typical girl in a shoujo manga who is very annoying, weak, overly sensitive and too clingy. Teru is strong and knows how to save Daisy. I also love the fact that sensei used an unusual love story setting. Daisy exist in Teru's life only thru phone messages or so she thought.He's a ________*no spoiler* who became a school janitor(A hot,sexy bishounen janitor guy;where in the world can you find that?!) in order to protect Teru.Although the progress of the two is slow, you know that the love is strong, unbent, true and so pure. If I'm in love with a fictional character, I would say I'm in love with Daisy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment