Want me to feature or review your book?

I love books! so if you wish for me to feature your book, then fill up the contact form. No erotica please.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BURSTING EMOTIONS

If you like a person just by his looks that person will tell you,
"How could you say you like me when you don't even know me?".
True or maybe not.
You don't have the courage to go near him,talk to him and
make him know you exist.They say this is a coward's way of thinking.
I just don't want to bother him. I might be a nuisance to his
peaceful life. He might already have someone special in his heart.
It's vexing just thinking he already loves someone.
Just by being able to see him once in a while,from afar, can already
makes my heart race.With these reasons,don't I have the right to say
 I like him?

No comments:

Post a Comment