Want me to feature or review your book?

I love books! so if you wish for me to feature your book, then fill up the contact form. No erotica please.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

My review of - "Free Gifts for an Open Eye: (Gifts from Life that Will Change you Forever!)"

Link to the book

Review: 5 star "look deeper and you will receive it"

It's beautiful. The story is very deep and emotional and the message for any readers is very clear. Sammy in this book has the character typical to any of us who have the same life experiences like his it's why I said the author made it so that in this book Sammy is very human. There is only so much a human can take and that's the reality but sometimes it's already there right in front of you, you just have to look deeper so you can see that you have life's free gifts, gifts that will bring new hope and can change you.

No comments:

Post a Comment