Want me to feature or review your book?

I love books! so if you wish for me to feature your book, then fill up the contact form. No erotica please.

Monday, April 23, 2012

GLOWING JAR


I saw this glowing jar and the first thing I thought was I'd definitely want this in my room. I also want to make one but unfortunately, there's no such thing as glowing paint here in my country.



This is actually a project by frompankawithlove. If you like this too and the materials are easily accessible in your place then try making one. It's really cool.

MATERIALS:
1. Mason Jar/Clear glass jar
*I personally think small jars are better for this project
2. Glowing paint
Note: Be careful with the paint, it’s waterproof, so after it dried you may not be able to remove it from your clothes and furniture. Be sure to wash your brush after using it with this paint.
Recommendation from Emma Lysyk: http://glowinc.com – they have both water based and solvent based paints.
3. Paint brush
4. Some water

PROCEDURE:
1. Wash your jar/s, and mix the paint with your brush to have the glowing particles evenly dissolved.
2. Make tiny dots in the inside of the jar. The more dots you make, the prettier the jar will look.
3. You're done, very easy right?. Charge it with a lamp or with daylight and take it to a dark place.
Note: In daylight your jar won’t look that fancy, but at night it will make your room beautiful and cozy.







* I do not own the photos and the project itself. I re-blog this with the permission of the owner.Photos and this wonderful project are all credits to frompankawithlove. Visit her blog for her other crafts.
http://frompankawithlove.wordpress.com/2012/01/08/glowing-jar-project-varazslat-a-lakasban-enhu/#comment-240.

No comments:

Post a Comment