Want me to feature or review your book?

I love books! so if you wish for me to feature your book, then fill up the contact form. No erotica please.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ENGAGEMENT RING


I've got this fabulous idea(well at least for me) for my dream engagement ring.I don't need a big diamond stone at the center.I prefer a preserved four leaf clover, why not? It will look like the photo but made with real white gold and small diamonds around it. The preserved four leaf clover at the center is perfect!










The ring will be forever my lucky charm as it symbolizes glory,riches,love and health.





Do you like it too?This is my idea. If you happen to use the idea as your engagement ring then please don't forget to thank me:)



*I do not own the photos
 Photos and actual rings credits to:  http://www.kyeagifts.com






No comments:

Post a Comment