Want me to feature or review your book?

I love books! so if you wish for me to feature your book, then fill up the contact form. No erotica please.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

NOBLESSE REVIEW

Noblesse (#1)Noblesse by Son Jae Ho
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's simply amazing! This manhwa/book/webtoon by Son Jae Ho is a must read. She used serious humor in a way that can really make you laugh(well at least it works on me). It's action packed and not your typical vampire thing, not even close. Rai *who actually has a long, ridiculously beautiful name*,is a very strong and likable protagonist. By the way, this manhwa, if you read it thru webtoon, is full of bishies so you'll really love it. I highly recommend this. I've read it 3 or 4 times already and I never get tired of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment